DR Congo: World Bank guarantees extension of the Nuru off-grid project
The off-grid project in Eastern Congo has convinced several international institutions of its viability during its initial phase.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DR Congo: World Bank guarantees extension of the Nuru off-grid project
▪ The off-grid project in Eastern Congo has convinced several international institutions of its viability during its initial phase.
The International Finance Corporation established a position by conducting feasibility studies on the Goma site. But the World Bank wanted to reaffirm its support for Jonathan E Shaw, the CEO of Nuru—formerly Kivu Green Energy—which develops off-grid solutions in DR Congo. In addition, the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is now scrutinising the details of its future projects to assess the degree of coverage it can offer.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.