Attijariwafa hoping to close its SME fund soon
The first Moroccan bank is multiplying initiatives in favour of this category of companies, mainly those affected by the Covid crisis.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Attijariwafa hoping to close its SME fund soon
▪ The first Moroccan bank is multiplying initiatives in favour of this category of companies, mainly those affected by the Covid crisis.
According to a highly placed source within Attijariwafa bank, the first closing of its dedicated vehicle is expected before the end of 2022.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.